AUSI Snorkel Guide CourseShare your passion as a professional Guide
Who Should Take This Course?
The Snorkel Guide course is an opportunity for qualified snorkelers to increase experience and provide an apprenticeship for students who wish to become Snorkel Instructor. If your dream is to work in the water as a tour guide showing off amazing marine life, then this is for you!
Perfect for those with solid freediving, spearfishing or snorkelling experience who really want to share the beauty of the underwater world with others in a professional capacity.
SNORKEL GUIDE COURSE STRUCTURE:
- 2-day program
- Minimum 5 hours of theory work
- 3 hours of confined water training and,
- At least 3 hours open water depth training (varies per location and class).
For Physical Education or Outdoor Education Teachers, the AUSI Snorkel Guide certification meets the requirements for the National Qualifications Framework SISOSNK302A Snorkel Guide unit which assists in eligibility for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) in vocational development.
Begin your Snorkel Guide career:
- Enrol now in a Snorkel Guide course using the booking window below
- Once your booking is confirmed you’ll be on your way to a new career!
Courses available on the Mornington Peninsula VIC and around Australia on demand. Please contact us to run programs for your school, organisation or operation.