Freediving Stage-B Course - May 29-31st
Join this unique world class freediving development opportunity.
Imagine freediving in a natural freshwater sinkhole with clarity like the tropics or mediterranean, or even better than that!
The last weekend of May offers you the unique opportunity to take your next steps as an advanced freediver during the Stage-B course held in the region of Mt Gambier, South Australia.
Access to these world class sinkholes is extremely limited, however WaterMaarq Freediving now provides you with this amazing freediving opportunity. You won't find this anywhere else.
This 3-day freediving course is aimed at providing you with the skills to go even deeper. Following your certification in Stage-A (or other recognised freediving Level 1 certification / AIDA 2* etc), you'll learn the techniques to take you deeper safely.
More advanced equalisaton, broader knowledge of the dive response and physiological changes during deeper freediving plus extended training techniques
A three day course running approximately 9am - 5pm, you'll spend time learning about physiology, breathing, and refine your freediving techniques in the pool and open water with new buddies to improve your performance as a freediver.
- Friday 29th - Sunday 31st May 2015, 9am - 5pm
- Held in Port MacDonnell, SA
$765 per person
- Morning Tea provided each day
- Group dinner included Friday Evening
- Lunch provided Saturday
- Places are limited to only 4 - 8 Participants
- Includes pool session and open water dive sessions
- Bookings closing Friday 22nd May
Special rates available at the boutique apartment accommodation at Customs House. Shared apartment starting from $100 per person per night, breakfast included
- Extremely comfortable and spacious rooms in this historically significant building
- Enjoy your stay in comfort within walking distance (100m) to the theory sessions and beach
- Bookings essential and best to secure your premium accommodation early as space is limited to 3x individuals in King Rooms, or up to 4x with twin share.
- Please ask us for more information and to submit your room booking
Course Bookings Essential!
Please make your Stage-B booking early on-line via the link here.
*Minimum participant numbers apply to all courses.
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our customer service policy for more information.